About the project
Improving HR management systems in public administration [PA], including professional recruitment systems and fair personnel policies becomes more and more important [OECD].
Desk research and interviews carried out by the consortium revealed that competency based HR management is implemented selectively in public administration. Usually because of the nature of this bodies. In order to increase efficiency and effectiveness of PA employees and to enhance transparency in PA there’s a need to start from the scratch – from recruitment process.
- To improve HR responsible person’s competencies,
- To provide PA with competency-based recruitment methods,
- Increase access of person to PA job,
- To facilitate adaptation of new PA officers,
- Enhance transparency in PA recruitment,
- Strengthen cooperation between public and private institutions.